Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am




I am substance
Beyond the hardness of stone
Leaving emotion in lost tones for the lonely souls of old

I am yellow
Vibrating bright
Shining neon through the night sky, hyped with life

I am loud
Resonating sounds
Beyond the limits of barrier and echoes
To the places armed with bombs of hope

I am change
Rolling swift
Sweeping clean the abyss of distress that stifles progress

I am trust
Hidden In places of disgust
Inspiring silently the fires of lust
Lust for an end to oppression

I am red
Bloodied and beaten
Beyond the chains of freedom
Leading the revolution

I am thought
Transforming dis-ease
With a cure beyond medical creation
I am the transformation - I am LOVE

I am …
Because I choose to be

I am
Because I love
I love humanity…
You … and me
I am
Because I am grateful that I can be
because I am free
Free to be me
…on this beautiful journey!

No comments: