Saturday, July 27, 2013

you are…I am…

like unspoken words communicated in gestures and glances romantically innocent and refrained promising tomorrows without pretense and happiness without fear yeah, like wild cherry flavored now-n-laters and vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow covered sprinkles and childhood laughter after a heartfelt tickling spree and remembrances of your favorite things and falling in love and feeling free and realizing it’s not make believe! you are all of these things you are a dream i dreamed a wish i wished a love i only prayed would exist and now love exists in all of the spaces and all of the places we occupy and there’s a simplicity to us that completes me and so… like the fairytale that ends with happily ever after with you loving me and me loving you i am so very happy… like a kid learning about happiness experiencing bliss and unconditional love -- and all kinds of new experiences… with my eyes wide open… and my heart overflowing with joy – no longer the sad and lonely little boy that dreamed a dream and wished a wish… but a man in love with the man of his dreams and the object of his wishes – complete – and in love – and happy –

No comments: