Monday, April 6, 2009

...waiting...


Waiting…
Waiting…waiting for the pearl to vibrate…to offer a sign of life…through waves that stretch across miles …waiting – knowing that the longer the wait the greater the change - and everything changes– because silence … silences is a language all its own…and it echoes … loudly.
Waiting…for an alert to sound…for a text to drift through and break the barrier of silence that deafens my voice – just waiting … as time becomes measured by the distance between the last words spoken and the presence of now –
waiting … waiting to be remembered – to be thought of – to matter…to matter enough to be upfront –
waiting – to be brushed off – to hear once again what a great guy always hears – I’m not ready…it’s all my fault…I have some issues…I’m still stuck!
Waiting…
Waiting for the ending…
just waiting…

No comments: