Thursday, February 11, 2010

I AM LOVED...


And a flood sprung forth … creating a river of tears … washing the surface of this pretty disdain…leaving the residue of emotions subdued … so that movement seems impossible…and this thing…this thing called me – remains a mystery…and I become undone – one with the reckless abandon of honesty – and realize through it all…the most important consequence - although my heart aches – I am loved –

I
Am
Loved

But the trouble remains…this continual refrain … this relentless strain to see past the ugliness of the residue that remains subdued…because being loved doesn’t mend the break…it doesn’t fix the me that remains a mystery…and so I sit with this melancholy…longing…longing to live past the disconnect that leaves every opportunity to love suspect…and it kills the me…slowly…and I embrace the death – welcome the darkness…so that I can fall back on the most important consequence – I am loved…

I
Am
Loved

Without conditions…without refrain…and love alone will ease all of the resistance that kept the me that remained a mystery hidden … so that I can move past the residue of emotions that were subdued…and love the me that emerges beyond the melancholy – so that I can actually…and honestly love me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are loved.
~Christy