Saturday, February 13, 2010

"I Love You"



He caressed the curve of my neck…and then I felt his breath…as the hairs across the lengths of my arm slowly began to rise and goose bumps erupted all over my body. I could feel his desire…passion contained – it oozed from his veins as he tried to refrain from throwing me on the bed and having his way…

Every touch felt like little earthquakes waking senses that vacationed in some hinterland of abstinence…I met his lips … his sweet lips … with soft kisses that slowly became firmer…and stronger…and intoxicating – lasting longer…and longer…I could feel my body tense – my nipples project…and my dick become erect…

Slowly he removed my pants – while doing this dance with his lips and his hands…finding spots for sport – while I panted for more – trying harder and harder to withdraw from the magnetic draw that held me captive – spellbound and dazed –

I tried to refrain – to be the good ball of dysfunction that withheld his emotions – but I got lost in his devotion to finding my special spots…I became hot – and moist…I could feel the sweat trickle down my cheek…roll along the curve of my chest…and then get wiped away by his gentle caress…I felt blessed…

And then – he whispered in my ear – words that triggered a pause…and I became numb…lost…caught…

My body stiffened…my kisses became whispers…begging for him to stop – until the whispers became whimpers and the whimpers got louder and I finally shouted STOP!

My dick became limp…my hands, tools of resistance…as I pushed him away – and fumbled for my clothes…I was naked…exposed – and couldn’t find my fucking clothes! Everything became a blur…as he tried to calm me…unsure of what he’d done …

I found my draws...and dressed, as I became more withdrawn – protected – in control – and then he said it once more…only this time louder – clearer – and self assured …

“I love you.”

And all I could do was yell “shut up” as I bolted out the door.

No comments: