Wednesday, June 10, 2009

constant connection

I wanna blackberry your cherry…
Nextel your heart with text messages
That read
No, I’m not a virgin, but I’m mobile…
I wanna start that constant connection…like Verizon Fios…
Let me Sprint across your mind
With cellular transmissions
That cause you to erupt in
Dashes and spurts…
I promise…it won’t hurt

Let me be your sidekick
Yes…
Push all my buttons
Get me open
On some nextgen lovin’
So that I can experience an explosion of emotion

Go ahead
You have me in your Palm…
Pilot my ship…
I give you permission
You can even create a video clip
And loop it…
Just don’t youtube it…
That’s some private shit!

Partner…Let me Upgrade you…
Show you more than a facebook trick…
In fact…
Let’s take this shit off the internet…
And really connect…
See if you can handle this…
Beyond the instant messages
And sexual attraction…

Let me become real for a sec
Show you the real side of my swag
Get you open on real talk
real time
without all of the distractions available online…
let me work on getting you twisted
like a hot beat laced on a hot track with a crazy bass line
yeah…
let me just…
blow you
blow you away with conversation
mental stimulation
that has you coming
coming back
again and again
without
the cell phones
and the instant messages
just you and me…
man to man…
face to face…
in person…
let me know if you can handle that…playa!

No comments: