Tuesday, June 2, 2009

like music


The beat was lazy
Easy
Echoing into parts where only music resonates
It felt right
Smooth
Sincere
No pretense, nothing to fear
Each verse was new
It felt familiar
But different
And each time
Goose bumps erupted
It was unexpected
The way…
He fucked me like music
And each move took me to heights I could feel in my soul
And I held on…losing control
Panting
Clawing
Thrusting
so that he would go deeper
and deeper he did go…
And he played his instrument like a pro
Knowing just when to strummed it softly
And just when to lose control
Yes,
He fucked me like music
Like rock n roll
Playing guttural guitar wrenching notes only he would know
And he rocked me slow
So I would enjoy the moment – get lost in the melody
Like a track stuck on repeat
That you listen to constantly, but intently –
Each time hearing something different…something new
Yes!
He fucked me like music
Using each thrust to invent new chords
Each new chord making way for a deeper connection
Deeper penetration
Like bass finding its way to a place where passion resonates
And I danced with his rhythm
Finding a groove with each move
I got lost in the chorus
As the intensity kept rising
Slowly rising
Almost climaxing
And then he started remixing
Yes he fucked me like music
Extending the song so that the experience would last longer
Longer than the melody
Longer than the verse
Longer than the chorus…
Yes he fucked me like music…
becoming my favorite song
he fucked me like music
animalistic like
rugged
like a musician starving for a note
he fucked me like music
and now I’m in love…
with the music…
in love
with music…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES... this one is hot...do ya thing pa