Thursday, December 18, 2008

Faith










It is my right
To feel the light
Shower me with grace
Embrace me
As I glow – brighter with each passing day

I am like a butterfly fluttering its wings for the first time
Holding fast to the flight…letting go of the weight of self doubt
Gliding
Into the unknown
With a faith all my own
I love the freedom
I love the end…
I love that this is where I begin

The wind
Will carry Me
Support Me
Embrace Me
To vision past my inability to see –

Faith

Do you see me standing still?
I’m just moving faster than your eyes can sAdd Imageee
It’s the power that my faith guarantees me
It’s the ability to appreciate the idea that life…
Life is free…
And faith…faith is the only currency
So I love the wind
Around me
Under me
Above me
I love to pause and breathe it in…
Because I know…that like the wind… nothing can stop me…

My faith…
My faith has already called IT in to being…
And IT is what my spirit knows is right for me…
Faith –
What a gift!

No comments: