Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i write



i write -when darkness invades and the memories are to vivid to escape
when emotion takes hold and tears don't fall - there's nothing to evaporate


i write to contribute my voice...not a planned piece...not a thought out work...like spilled milk on a concrete slab...splattering into a pattern of unplanned art
i write - whatever is on my heart ... without apology - without fear - without the expectation that anyone else will care -and i love the power that my words impart -inspiring me to continue contributing a verse, a line...to the poetry of my life...

i write
because i find life in the words
and freedom in the words
and love in the words
i write because
i find love
i find love
in myself when i write...
so.. i will always write - always find love in the words

love in
myself!


© 2008 Jason Rivera

No comments: