Friday, December 19, 2008

The Urge


Rags…
Rags drape across my loin
Covering the nakedness that comes to life with thoughts of you
They keep me bound and woven…
Neatly discreet
To prevent the animal urges stirring up like fire raging inward
Sweat…
Sweat drips down the curve of my neck
And the corner of my cheek
As the moistening of my skin quickens the beating of my heart
And the parts of me that I’ve kept hidden
Those hidden parts
Start to bubble up…and find comfort in the ambient light
Tonight…
Tonight fighting the yearning is like fanning a flame
The passion is consuming…the intensity feels insane
And so I whisper your name…
And then drop…
Drop all the defenses that kept me caged
And I let instinct lead me to another flow…
Grabbing you firmly – as you plead me with to let go –
But your pleading is really in vain –
You want this as much as I do –
But you like to play the game …
So I let you go…grab you…let you go…grab you…
And then
Little earthquakes erupt all over your skin
and devilish curls don the corners of your mouth
so I take my lips and let them do tricks on the tips
of your erect nipples…
and you start to quiver …
I hear you moan – and it makes me want you more
And then I gently ease you down to the floor
And let my tongue dance across the soft spots
While my hand massages the hard part
And I feel you ooze…
Providing a natural lube
So that I can massage you while I explore the rest of your body…
And then…the passion thickens
And my exploration becomes hastened
Because now I’m ready for deeper exploration
So I let my tongue continue to cruise along the curves of your groin
Till I find the spot that makes your body tense up
And your pleas become frenzied
And you scream out in ecstasy
So I slow down a bit…let you catch your breath
And then start again…
Slowly massaging the small of your back…while I play with the tip of your dick…
Doing tricks with my lips and letting my tongue make your dick a victim of intense scrutiny
I can feel you…and you can feel me…
And then…you whisper, ever so gently, I want you inside of me…
So with a condom and some KY
I get ready to go inside…
but you stand up…lay me down and smile…
and say “no baby…I got you this time…”
and with out a thought you hop and my dick
and go for a ride…
like a pro, you let go …
and ride me like a champ…
and being the man that I am…I let you ride, because I can see you feel high
but…after a while
I can’t deny the animal urges raging within…
And so I stand up while my dick is still inside
And take you doggy style…
And begin to hear you slowly moan
And then the moans become groans
And the groans become roars…
And I can feel your body tensing…as you scream it’s your papi…it’s yours…
And then … as if on cue
You cum…and I come too
And we both look at each other…exhausted, but exhilarated…
And say In unison…ready for round two?

No comments: